Session 2 MCQ in Mathematics on January 14th, 2017
The Session 2 MCQ online test will take place on January 14th, 2017 at 14h00 (Paris Time)
We remind that all "n+i" applicants must take an online MCQ in Mathematics, regarding of their session of application.
Only applicants with a completed electronic form and who have paid the administrative fees will be able to participate to the official MCQ test of Session 2.
Important: a training MCQ is available only for applicants with a completed electronic form.
More information will be given on the personal page of the students.
The 2017 Franco-Thai Scholarship Program is now open!
The Franco – Thai Scholarship Program aims to support Thai students under the age of 35 who intend to study in French universities or Higher Education Institutions, at Master's degree or PhD level.
This call for applications is open to all fields of studies.
- Launch of the 2017 Franco-Thai Scholarship Program: October 2016.
- Preparation workshops by Campus France: October 2016 through February 2017.
- Deadline for online submission: February 19th, 2017
- Interview of the shortlisted candidates: March 2017
- Publication of the final list of recipients: Mid-April 2017
- Departure to France: Early September 2017
More details on : http://www.francothai-science.com/scholarships/
ACTIA scholarship for international excellence at INSA Toulouse
The INSA Toulouse cares about the diversification of its recruitments and about its contribution to form executives possessing a formation of their own countries that will be completed by an European course as part of a high-level engineering training in two years: the Master n+I program for bachelor.
In order to support the international development of the INSA, the Foundation INSA Toulouse and ACTIA have partnered to create the:
ACTIA SCOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE of a total amount of 6 000 €
These scholarships are reserved for talented foreign students who have a strong academic, professional potential. The laureates will do their internship within the ACTIA Group (www.actia.com
- Nationality : the priority will be granted to the candidates from countries having a strong interest for the INSA Toulouse and for the activities of the ACTIA Group: China, United-States, Sweden, Spain, Germany, Italy, Tunisia, India.
- Fields of studies: sciences of engineering in the specialities like Mechanical engineering, Automatic control-Electronics, Computer Science and Networks engineering, Physics, Mathematical and modelling
- Level of training : Master’s degree
- Training course: Master "n+" for bachelor’s graduate
- Degree delivered: Master degree (Diplôme d’ingénieur français)
- Do his/her internship in the ACTIA Group
- Application via nplusi.com website